- Doctor Montoya
- Our Practice ▼
- Our Technology ▼
- Services ▼
- Why Choose Orthodontics
- Patient Information ▼
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• If you are sick or concerned you might be sick, please cancel your appointment. You will not be penalized in any way for the cancellation, even at the last minute.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. When you get to the office, you are asked to remain in your car and call our office number 972-412-5064. A staff member will come out to you and you will be asked those same screening questions again and have your temperature taken before entering the office.
• If you are a new patient, we would really appreciate you using the online patient portal to fill out paperwork prior to your appointment.
• We will ask you to immediately wash your hands with soap and water when you enter the office.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. There will also be very few chairs present to avoid crowds in the waiting room. Computers will have disposable covers and counter tops, door handles, waiting room chairs and surfaces will be disinfected with increased frequency.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will also ask that only the patient, and in necessary cases a legal guardian, enter the office. Older children and adults are requested to experience their appointments alone while family members remain in the car and/or waiting room.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 972-412-5064 or visit our website at www.mymouthdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Ramsey, Dr. Montoya and Team
Straight teeth in months, not years!
Dr. Jose Montoya and the entire team at our Rowlett, Texas dental practice are committed to providing the highest quality in family and pediatric dental care. Having a healthy smile can help both how you look and feel!
Please browse our website to learn more about Dr. Jose Montoya and our Rowlett dental practice to see how we can be an integral part of your dental care. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Looking for pediatric services? My Kidz Mouth Dental provides top care in children's dentistry. Click here to learn more.
My Mouth Dental proudly serves these surrounding cities and communities:
Wylie, Murphy, Sachse, Garland, Fate, Rockwall, Mesquite
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Jose Montoya, DDS & Ashley Ramsey, DDS
Se Habla Español
Dr. Ashley Ramsey
Dr. Jose Montoya is
a proud Fastbraces® provider:
braces technology that is fast,
safe and affordable.