Smile Confidently Again with Our Dental Implants in Rowlett TX
Dental implants in Rowlett are becoming an increasingly popular method for replacing missing teeth. In this procedure, titanium posts are surgically inserted into your jawbone. After the surgery, implant posts need to heal for approximately three to six months. During this healing period (called osseointegration) the titanium post fuses with your jawbone to provide a solid foundation on which to place the artificial tooth restoration.
Once the implant post has successfully integrated into the jawbone, and the area is healed, Dr. Montoya will begin work on your restoration. He may suggest placing a crown, or perhaps a bridge, depending on your needs. Dental implants can even anchor a full or partial set of dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants
• Implants are extremely natural looking
• Fusion of the implants into your jaw make them very stable and comfortable compared to traditional dentures
• They can last a lifetime
Disadvantages of Dental Implants
• Implants are expensive and a major financial investment
• The process of getting implants can be time consuming and requires multiple visits to the dentist
• There is a chance their surgery fails (roughly 5% of the time)
If you're interested in this smile transformation, look no further than My Mouth Dental and Dr. Montoya! Call our office at 972-412-5064 to schedule your consultation for our Rowlett dental implants to see if this procedure is right for you.